BISHOP HALL JUBILEE SCHOOL ALUMNI LIMITED
(Incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability)
2C Oxford Road,
23 September 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT an annual general meeting of the members of Bishop Hall Jubilee School Alumni Limited (the “Alumni”) will be held at Room 204 and Room 205, Bishop Hall Jubilee School, 2C Oxford Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, on 17 October 2020 at 2:00pm for the following purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing, with and without amendments, the following resolutions of the Alumni:
1. To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements and reports of the Executive Committee and Honorary Auditors for the year ended 31 March 2020;
2. To elect Executive Committee members;
3. To amend Article 66 of the Articles of Association in the form as set forth in Appendix 1 attached to this Notice; and
4. To appoint Honorary Auditor for the coming year.
By Order of the Executive Committee
Shek Yuk Fung
Executive Committee Member and Secretary
1. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and, on a poll, to vote in his/her stead. A proxy must be a member qualified to vote.
2. In order to be valid, the form of proxy duly completed and signed in accordance with instructions printed thereon must be deposited at the registered office of the Alumni, at 2C Oxford Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong not less than 24 hours before the time appointed for holding the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
3. Refer to http://www.bhjsalumni.com for Proxy Form, AGM Notice and Financial Statements.
To amend Article 66 of the Articles of Association in the following manner:-
“66. A resolution in writing, signed by more than half of the Executive Committee members for the time being, shall be as valid and effectual as if it had been passed at a meeting of the Executive Committee duly convened and held. Any such resolution may be contained in one document or separate copies prepared and/or circulated for the purpose and signed by one or more of the Executive Committee members. A facsimile transmitted message A message transmitted by facsimile or other form of electronic means as may be accepted by the Executive Committee from time to time sent by an Executive Committee member shall be deemed to be a document signed by him for the purpose of this article.”